Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Korea Trip

I went to Korea during the vacation. It was fun.I played snowball fight with my brother. I didn't study much but I was eating and sleeping like a pig. So my mother doesn't like me to go to Korea. 
My grandmother made me lots of food and it was so delicious. She's owning a restaurant and she works there every day. She is very good at cooking so there is lots of customers in her restaurant. She always teaches my mother how to make food. 
Korea was so cold that i had to wear three clothes when i go out. I went to skiing but i didn't skied well. I was hungry and cold so i stopped skiing and  had  lunch there. It was fun but very cold. 
When i went to my friends' house, there was only friends' mothers in home because they needed to go to an academy so I couldn't meet any of my friends.I felt that I'm so lucky that I'm not studying a lot.
I just relaxed during my holiday so i will work hard from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment